Jasmine Green Tea (Loose Leaf)

Grown in the Chiang Mai province, the Blue Elephant green tea has been gently infused by the flagrant scent of freshly harvested jasmine blossoms. 

  • Light and refreshing
  • Strong perfume of jasmine blossoms

Ingredients

95% green tea leaves, 5% jasmine blossoms

Allergens

Manufactured in a facility that processes sesame and peanuts.

Storage

Storage in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.

Size

Notify me when this product is available: