Grown in the Chiang Mai province, the Blue Elephant green tea has been gently infused by the flagrant scent of freshly harvested jasmine blossoms.
95% green tea leaves, 5% jasmine blossoms
Manufactured in a facility that processes sesame and peanuts.
Storage in a cool, dry place. Once opened, store in an airtight container.