March 03, 2021 1 min read
1. Boil rice noodles in hot water for 5 minutes. When done, strain the noodles and put to the side.
2. Heat a pan to medium heat. Add 2 tbsp. of oil, then saute 150 g of tofu on one side of the pan, and then scramble 1 egg on the other side of the pan. Once both are cooked, stir together.
3. Add rice noodles, Pad Thai sauce, dried or fresh spring onions, beansprouts, and red chili flakes to the pan according to your taste.
4. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, then squeeze a lime into the pan.
5. Your dish is ready to be served, enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 16, 2021 2 min read
August 09, 2021 2 min read
July 30, 2021 2 min read
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about releases, exclusive deals and more!