March 03, 2021 1 min read
1. Boil rice noodles in hot water for 5 minutes. When done, strain the noodles and put to the side.
2. Heat a pan to medium heat. Add 2 tbsp. of oil, then saute 150 g of tofu on one side of the pan, and then scramble 1 egg on the other side of the pan. Once both are cooked, stir together.
3. Add rice noodles, Pad Thai sauce, dried or fresh spring onions, beansprouts, and red chili flakes to the pan according to your taste.
4. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, then squeeze a lime into the pan.
5. Your dish is ready to be served, enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
January 08, 2022 2 min read
YELLOW CURRY MASHED POTATO CROQUETTES - delectable golden gems that are crispy, crunchy on the outside, but oh so creamy, satisfying in the center.
December 21, 2021 3 min read
September 16, 2021 2 min read
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about releases, exclusive deals and more!