March 01, 2021 1 min read
Featuring Blue Elephant's premium products: Green Curry Paste, Coconut Cream, Fish Sauce, Dried Red Chili, Dried Kaffir Lime, Dried Sweet Basil
1. Heat large pan to medium setting.
2. Add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
3. Squeeze 70 g packet of Blue Elephant Green Curry Paste.
4. Add 1/2 can (200 ml) of Blue Elephant Coconut Cream, then stir.
5. Add remaining 1/2 can (200 ml) of Blue Elephant Coconut Cream, then add 100 ml of water.
6. Add 350 g of chicken breast, then stir well to fully cover chicken in the curry.
7. For the authentic taste of Thailand, add Thai aubergines (or purple eggplants) and baby aubergines.
8. Add 1/2 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of Blue Elephant Fish Sauce. Stir well.
9. Add according to your preference: sliced fresh chilli/ Blue Elephant Dried Red Chilli, fresh kaffir lime/Blue Elephant Dried Kaffir Lime, fresh sweet basil/ Blue Elephant Dried Sweet Basil. Stir well.
10. Your dish is ready to be served, enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 30, 2022 2 min read
June 04, 2022 3 min read
May 19, 2022 1 min read
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about releases, exclusive deals and more!